Rua Jose Antonio Brak Lamy 3,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionOffering a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, Santo Amaro Apartments is set in Lagos in the Algarve Region, 1.5 km from Meia Praia Beach Lagos. Lagos Live Science Center is 800 metres from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.
Santo Amaro Apartments also includes a sun terrace.
Lagos Marina is 1 km from Santo Amaro Apartments, while Santa Maria Church is 1.2 km away. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 64 km from Santo Amaro Apartments.
Important informationA security deposit of EUR 250 is required 6 weeks prior to arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days following check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Please note that the property accepts payments by bank transfer. PayPal and Visa payments are also accepted but with an extra 3.5% fee. Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid via bank transfer or Paypal. The remaining 75% must also be paid by bank transfer or Paypal, up to 45 days before the date of check-in. The property will contact guests with further details. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Santo Amaro Apartments
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Lagos? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Entire unit wheelchair accessible, Entire unit located on ground floor
Private flat in building
This apartment has a washing machine, toaster and seating area.
Bed Size(s): single bed (2), double bed (1) Max persons 4
When would you like to stay here?
* To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Facilities of Santo Amaro Apartments
Pools and wellness
Outdoor pool (all year)
Free WiFi! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free parking! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Santo Amaro Apartments
From 16:00 Until 19:00 hours
From 08:30 Until 10:30 hours
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per night for children's cots/cribs. All children under 6 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
During your stay, pay with
Don't miss your chance to stay at Santo Amaro Apartments. Confirmation is immediate - reserve now!
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Santo Amaro Apartments
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.