Praça Almeida Garrett 19,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionLocated in Porto, this apartment features free WiFi. The apartment is 300 metres from Clerigos Tower.
A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchenette. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation.
Paris Galleries Street is 400 metres from BmyGuest - Cardosas Cosy Apartment, while City Market Bolhao is 500 metres away. Porto Airport is 11 km from the property.
Important informationGuests should inform the property of their expected arrival time in advance by contacting the property. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that there is an additional cleaning surcharge of EUR 35 to be paid upon arrival. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal in 48 hours. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash or debit card at the time of check-in. BmyGuest will contact guests with further details.
Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges: - From 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 25 - From 00:00 until 08:30: EUR 45
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 100 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the apartment. Children older than 2 years old will be charged as an adult. Please inform BmyGuest - Cardosas Cosy Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – BmyGuest - Cardosas Cosy Apartment
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Porto? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel BmyGuest - Cardosas Cosy Apartment
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.