All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionStudio Sunrise offers accommodation in Zandvoort right next to the dunes and from the studio there is an unobstructed view of the nature. The beach is at 50 metres.
The accommodation is equipped with underfloor heating and own thermostat.
The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, an oven and microwave, a stove top, a Nespresso coffee machine and an electric kettle. In addition, the apartment also offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
Circus Zandvoort is 1.3 km away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 18 km from the property.
Important informationPlease note that 20% of the total price of the reservation will be requested right after booking and the remaining 80% will be requested at least 7 days before arrival. A security deposit of EUR 50 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Studio Sunrise
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Zandvoort? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Studio Sunrise
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.