Calçada Marquês de Abrantes 10,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
TODAY UP TO
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionSet in a typical restored building, Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments are centrally located in the Portuguese capital. The self-catering units building are a 15-minute walk from the Tagus riverside. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
The design apartments at Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos all have a sitting area with a sofa and a TV, a dining area and a balcony with city view, and some apartments feature river view. Linen and towels are provided.
Each apartment has a kitchen and a living room with a dining area, offering the opportunity for guests to prepare their own meals in the privacy of their apartment. Alternatively, guests can explore the surrounding cobbled streets and savor delicious meals at the several restaurants available in the neighborhood.
The Santos train station is within a 6-minute walk and provides direct access by train to the beach areas of both Estoril and Cascais and the cultural area of Belém, featuring the typical Pastéis de Belém (a traditional custard puff pastry). Chiado area, featuring various historical cafés and shops, is 1.1 km away. Sintra is 28.3 km from Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments and Lisbon International Airport is 11.1 km away.
Important informationPlease note that Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments has no reception. Guests will receive an access code via email 2 days before arrival.
Please note that the 30% charged on the day of booking is non-refundable. The remaining 70% will be debited 72 hours before arrival.
Please note that from the 1 January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests with more than 13 years old. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments
Check Rates & Availability
Value Deal – Reserve now to get today’s best prices
Sofa, Heating, Private entrance, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning
Balcony, City view, Riverview
This apartment features a stovetop, oven and balcony.
Bed Size(s): single bed (7), double bed (1), sofa bed (1) Max persons 11
When would you like to stay here?
* To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Facilities of Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments
Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Policies of Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. Up to two children under 3 years are charged EUR 5 per night for children's cots/cribs. Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
During your stay, pay with
Don't miss your chance to stay at Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments. Confirmation is immediate - reserve now!
Add review – Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.