Rua Prudente de Morais, 368,
22410-001 Rio de Janeiro,
Looking for something else? –
Deals Rio de Janeiro
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionSet in the Ipanema district in Rio de Janeiro, this air-conditioned apartment is 400 metres from Post 8 - Ipanema. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and toaster. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodation. Other facilities at Rio's Spot Apartment U024 include a sauna and fitness centre.
Post 9 - Ipanema is 400 metres from Rio's Spot Apartment U024, while Ipanema Beach is 700 metres away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 9 km from Rio's Spot Apartment U024.
Important informationA prepayment deposit of 30% is required to secure your reservation and this payment can be made through credit card, bank transfer or Pay Pal. The remaining 70% must be paid with the security deposit and the cleaning fee in cash during the check in. Please inform Rio's Spot Apartment U024 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of BRL 400 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Rio's Spot Apartment U024
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Rio de Janeiro? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Toilet, Bath or Shower, Hairdryer, Sauna, Shower, Toilet paper, Bathroom
Sofa, Ironing Facilities, Pool with a view, Iron, Tile/Marble floor, Seating Area, Extra Long Beds (> 2 metres), Desk, Hypoallergenic, Cleaning products, Private Pool, Wardrobe/Closet, Soundproofing, Sofa bed, Air Conditioning
Flat-screen TV, Cable Channels
Pool view, Sea view, Balcony
Upper floors accessible by lift
Private flat in building
This apartment has a sofa, soundproofing and oven.
Bed Size(s): double bed (1), sofa bed (1) Max persons 4
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Rio's Spot Apartment U024
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.