Costera de las Palmas, 1121. Fracc. Playa Diamante. Edificio UXMAL,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionLocated 7 km from Chapel of Peace , Mayan Uxmal Departamento offers accommodation in Acapulco Diamante.
The kitchen comes with a microwave. A TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Mayan Uxmal Departamento include an outdoor pool.
Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Acapulco Navy Historic Museum is 9 km from Mayan Uxmal Departamento, while Acapulco Convention Center is 9 km from the property. The nearest airport is General Juan N Alvarez International Airport, 5 km from the property.
Important informationPlease note that a deposit of 30% is required at the moment of booking to guarantee your reservation. The remaining 70% is due at least 7 days prior to arrival. All payments must be made via bank transfer or PayPal, the property will contact you after booking for details. A security deposit of USD 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Mayan Uxmal Departamento
Check Rates & Availability
Value Deal – Reserve now to get today’s best prices
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Mayan Uxmal Departamento
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.