All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Hotel themes – Grand Bay Beach Resort (Exclusive Adults Only)
✓ Spa / relaxation
✓ Romance / honeymoon
✓ Beach / seaside
Quick descriptionOn the beautiful beach of Kolymbari, 20 km from the city of Chania, lies Grand Bay Beach Resort. The resort boasts an outdoor hot tub.
The resort offers 75 airy and well appointed rooms and suites fully equipped with satellite TV and minibar. All units offer balconies with views to the garden or the sea.
Greek breakfast is served daily in the dining area. Guests can dine at the snack bar or the hotel’s restaurant. At the swimming pool bar and main bar they can enjoy a drink, a coffee or refreshments. Transfers by taxi can be arranged at extra charge.
Important informationPlease note that this property participates in the Greek breakfast initiative by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
Please note that according to the deposit policy, 70% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival and the rest 30% will be charged upon arrival. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Please inform Grand Bay Beach Resort (Exclusive Adults Only) in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Hotel type: Resort - Hotel Chain: Giannoulis Hotels & Resorts
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Grand Bay Beach Resort (Exclusive Adults Only)
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Kolymvari? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Air Conditioning, Safety Deposit Box, Ironing Facilities
TV, Telephone, Satellite Channels, Radio
Patio, Balcony, Garden view
These air-conditioned rooms have balconies that offer views to the hotel's landscaped gardens. They include a small seating area, minibar, LCD TV with satellite channels and hairdryer. Guests are offered complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket upon arrival.
Bed Size(s): single bed (2), large double bed (1) Max persons 2
Add review – Grand Bay Beach Resort (Exclusive Adults Only)
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Grand Bay Beach Resort (Exclusive Adults Only)
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.