Rua Francisca Alla Cunha, Qd. 3 - Lt. 7,
75690-000 Caldas Novas,
Looking for something else? –
Deals Caldas Novas
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
TODAY UP TO
Do you have photos to share?
Hotel themes – Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel
✓ Spa / relaxation
Quick description Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel is only 500 metres from Caldas Novas centre, offering a water park with 6 thermal pools, hot tub and showers, as well as saunas and children playgrounds. Wi-Fi is free in all areas.
The breakfast buffet offers a variety of fresh fruits, breads and cold meats. Guests can also enjoy regional and international specialties, as well as a selection of drinks in the hotel’s restaurant or in the bar with live music.
All rooms are air-conditioned and featured tiled floors and simple décor. They come with a flat-screen TV, minibar and private bathroom with a hot shower.
Other hotel facilities include massages, beauty shops and snack bar, as well as free parking. It is 1.5 km Caldas Novas bus terminal and airport and 6 km from the city’s state park.
Important informationThis property charges for children ages 5 and older. Please check Hotel's Policies.
Please note that 30% of the amount charged for the reservation cannot be paid in installments. Guests can pay the remaining 70% of the stay up to six installments, upon check-in.
Hotel type: Hotel
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Caldas Novas? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Approximate price (Price per room/night)
Food & Drink
Toilet, Bathroom, Shower
Tile/Marble floor, Air Conditioning, Safety Deposit Box
Telephone, Cable Channels, TV
Boasting a balcony, this air-conditioned room features a cable TV, minibar and private bathroom with a hot shower. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Please specify before arrival if you prefer 1 double or 2 single beds.
Bed Size(s): single bed (2), large double bed (1) Max persons 4
When would you like to stay here?
* To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Facilities of Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel
Food & Drink
Restaurant (à la carte)
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk
Safety deposit box
Pools and wellness
Outdoor pool (all year)
Sun loungers or beach chairs
Hot spring bath
Facilities for disabled guests
Entertainment and children services
Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free parking! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. One child from 6 to 12 years is charged 25 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
During your stay, pay with
Don't miss your chance to stay at Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel. Confirmation is immediate - reserve now!
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Acqua Bella Thermas Hotel
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.