Am Hafen 3,
23769 Lemkenhafen auf Fehmarn,
Looking for something else? –
Deals Lemkenhafen auf Fehmarn
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Hotel themes – HafenResidenz Fehmarn
✓ Spa / relaxation
✓ Beach / seaside
✓ Nature / wildlife
Quick descriptionThese apartments lie in the pretty fishing village of Lemkenhafen, directly at the yacht harbour on the island of Fehmarn. They offer a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and direct views of the Baltic Sea.
Newly built in 2011, HafenResidenz Fehmarn features bright and contemporary apartments with a separate bedroom as well as a combined living/dining room with sofa and large dining table. All include a balcony or terrace, and some have a private sauna.
All apartments have a 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player and an iPod dock. The bathrooms include a level-entry shower and a hairdryer as well as heated floors.
Guests are welcome to relax on their balcony or terrace, and there are restaurants within 50 metres of HafenResidenz Fehmarn.. Bicycle hire and a kiting and surfing school are a 1-minute walk away.
Free parking spaces are available nearby. The apartments are a 15-minute drive from Burg Train Station or Puttgarden Ferry Harbour.
Important information30% of the total booking fee is payable at the time of booking. The remaining 70% of the total booking fee should be paid within 30 days of your stay.
For bookings made within 42 days of your stay, 100% of the total booking fee is payable at the time of booking. Full payment can also be made at the property if you book within 14 days of your stay.
After booking, you will receive an email from HafenResidenz Fehmarn with instructions on how to pay your deposit.
Hotel type: Apartment
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – HafenResidenz Fehmarn
Check Rates & Availability
Value Deal – Reserve now to get today’s best prices
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel HafenResidenz Fehmarn
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.