Rua Prudêncio Franco da Trindade, 11,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Hotel themes – Hospedaria Bernardo
✓ Budget hotels
✓ Beach / seaside
✓ Budget / backpacker hotels
Quick descriptionHospedaria Bernardo features accommodation in studios and apartments, 30 minutes’ drive away from Lisbon. The Ericeira centre is a 5-minute walk away while the beach is just 50 metres away.
The units feature a living area, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They also come with an equipped kitchenette, a dining area and a balcony. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.
Several local restaurants are available within 200 metres of the units. Here guests may try out traditional Portuguese cuisine, highlighted by the region’s fish and seafood specialties. Guest may also prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchenettes at their disposal.
The beaches in Ericeira are renowned for being some of the top surfing spots in Portugal. Bicycle rental is available, for guests wishing to discover the surrounding area and natural paths. Lisbon International Airport is a 32-minute drive away. The nearest bus station is 50 metres away from Hospedaria Bernardo.
Important informationPlease note that a prepayment of 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. Hospedaria Bernardo will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 75% will be charged in cash on the day of arrival.
Free parking for a motorcycle of bicycle is available, upon request.
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Hospedaria Bernardo
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Ericeira? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Approximate price (Price per room/night)
Food & Drink
Kitchenette, Toaster, Stovetop, Kitchenware, Refrigerator, Dining table, Electric kettle, Microwave, Coffee machine, Dining area
Entire unit located on ground floor, Upper floors accessible by stairs only
This apartment has a balcony, stovetop and private entrance.
Bed Size(s): single bed (2), bunk bed (1), sofa bed (1), large double bed (1) Max persons 5
When would you like to stay here?
* To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Facilities of Hospedaria Bernardo
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk
Bicycle rental (surcharge)
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Shuttle service (surcharge)
Daily maid service
Free WiFi! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Policies of Hospedaria Bernardo
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per person per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
During your stay, pay with
This property only accepts cash payments.
Don't miss your chance to stay at Hospedaria Bernardo. Confirmation is immediate - reserve now!
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Hospedaria Bernardo
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.