Patã De Baixo, Cp 485X,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionYucca2 is sited in Patã de Baixo and features a private outdoor swimming pool, as well as outdoor barbecue facilities. The house is 2.8 km from popular Falésia Beach and a 13-minute drive from the Albufeira centre.
Featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this holiday house has a fully equipped kitchen. The living room comes with sofas, a TV, DVD player and a view of the pool.
The equipped kitchen and dining area allows guests the freedom to cook their own meals in leisurely fashion. Olhos de Água is 2.5 km away and has a variety of traditional restaurants specializing in the region’s fish dishes. The Albufeira centre is filled with popular restaurants, bars, cafés and tourist-friendly shops.
Oura Beach is 6 km from the property. For golfing enthusiasts, the nearest golf course is 4.3 km from the house. Trendy Vilamoura is 8 km away and features a casino, golf courses, a marina and several seafront bars. Faro International Airport is a 27-minute drive from the Yucca2.
Important informationPlease let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Yucca2 will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. The deposit is EUR 250. A security deposit of EUR 300 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Yucca2
Check Rates & Availability
Value Deal – Reserve now to get today’s best prices
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Yucca2
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.