Casa Sol, Lote C1-35, Vila Sol Golf, 8125-307 Vilamoura,
Looking for something else? –
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Quick descriptionLocated in Vilamoura, 10 Km from the marina and the beach, Monica is a ground floor self-catering villa with 5 bedrooms, an outdoor pool and free WiFi in all areas.
With accommodation for 10 persons, Monica includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The living room equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV includes 2 seating areas and a fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen also features a fireplace and guests can enjoy their meal either indoors or outdoors at the terrace by the pool. In addition guests can visit Quarteira, at a 7-minute drive, and taste the fish specialities available at the local restaurants.
The outdoor pool is fenced for security reasons and it’s surrounded by a 2000 square metres garden and lawn. The furnished terrace includes sun loungers and barbecue facilities. A separate exterior laundry room with washing machine and ironing facilities is at guests’ disposal.
Monica is situated in the Vila Sol Golf Resort and is 19 Km away from Faro International Airport. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
Important informationPlease let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Monica will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform Monica in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Monica
Check Rates & Availability
Value Deal – Reserve now to get today’s best prices
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Monica
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.