Rua da Nespereira, 313,
4850-261 Parada de Bouro,
Looking for something else? –
Deals Parada de Bouro
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. •
Do you have photos to share?
Hotel themes – Casa Soral - Quinta do Sorilhal
✓ Nature / wildlife
Quick descriptionLocated in the village of Parada do Bouro, within Peneda-Gerês National Park and 25 km from Braga, Casa Soral - Natureza Gerês offers accommodations with a direct view to Gerês mountains. It includes a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in all areas and some rooms are pet-friendly.
The rooms at Casa Soral - Natureza Gerês overlook the garden and the mountain. Every accommodation features a private bathroom with a bath, a shower and a bidet. Free wired internet is available in the library and there are TVs in the common lounges.
Guests can prepare their own meals at the shared fully equipped kitchen that includes a grill, a fireplace and a wood-burning oven. In addition guests can try the traditional Portuguese cuisine at the restaurants within 5 km.
Surrounded by garden, Casa Soral features Baroque and Renaissance style elements and provides access to a chapel. The terrace offers panoramic views of the Peneda-Gerês National Park and the owners can arrange walking tours.
In the summer guests are invited to visit the lagoons of Gerês, the Caniçada Dam and the Ermal Island within 16 km. Porto International Airport is situated 81 km away and the historical city of Guimarães is at a 49-minute drive.
Important informationPlease let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa Soral will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.
Please note that pets are allowed only when the reservation is made for the Holiday Home.
Please note that the swimming pool is only available in July and August. Please inform Casa Soral - Quinta do Sorilhal in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Casa Soral - Quinta do Sorilhal
Check Rates & Availability
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Parada de Bouro? Tell us your dates and we can help you find the best deal.
Studio Duplex with Garden View
Approximate price (Price per room/night)
Food & Drink
Kitchenware, Refrigerator, Stovetop, Microwave
Bath, Toilet, Bathroom, Shower, Bidet
Mountain view, Garden view
This suite has two bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with two single beds. It includes a private bathroom with a bath, a shower and a bidet. The rooms overlook the garden and the mountains. Free WiFi is available.
Pets are allowed in this suite at an extra cost of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
Bed Size(s): single bed (2), double bed (1) Max persons 4
Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.
All fields marked with an * must be filled in.
Why use ihr24.com? 200 000+ verified reviews
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign in to your account
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
We speak your language
Website in English and 17 other languages
Help others make the decision - add your opinion about the hotel Casa Soral - Quinta do Sorilhal
No part of ihr24.com may be reprinted, copied or played by any technique without written permission of the copyright holder. Information or prices published on ihr24.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.