from 127.5 BRL – Bed and Breakfast
Rua Miguel Lemos 31 22071-000, Rio de Janeiro
Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana, 1032 22020-001, Rio de Janeiro
31 Rua Miguel Lemos 22071-000, Rio de Janeiro
Nossa Senhora de Copacabana, apto. 412 861 22060-001, Rio de Janeiro
* Wszystkie odległości są mierzone w linie prostej, od Twojego punktu do celu.
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Rio's Spot Apartment T010 is a self-catering accommodation located in Rio de Janeiro, only 160 metres from Copacabana Beach. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.
This spacious apartment provides guests with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, cable channels, a seating area and a washing machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen and towels.
There is a full kitchen with a stovetop, a microwave, an oven and a refrigerator. Guests will also find restaurants serving local and international cuisine within a 5-minute walk.
The property is 450 metres from Cantagalo metro station, 900 metres from Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon and 1.4 km from Ipanema Beach. Galeão International Airport is located 19 km away.
A prepayment deposit of 30% via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions. The remaining 70%, as well as the security deposit and the cleaning fee, will be charged upon arrival in cash only. Please inform Rio's Spot Apartment T010 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of BRL 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Oven, Dining table, Dining area, Microwave, Stovetop, Refrigerator, Kitchen, Kitchenware
Bathroom, Shower, Hairdryer, Additional Toilet, Toilet
Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Clothes rack, Soundproofing, Iron, Washing Machine, Private entrance, Air Conditioning, Hypoallergenic, Wardrobe/Closet, Tile/Marble floor, Desk, Cleaning products, Sofa
Cable Channels, Flat-screen TV
Entire unit wheelchair accessible, Upper floors accessible by lift
Private flat in building
This apartment features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, cable channels, a seating area, a washing machine and a full kitchen.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Private check-in/check-out, 24-hour front desk,
Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service (surcharge), Airport shuttle, Shuttle service,
Laundry, Daily maid service,
Soundproof rooms, Lift, Allergy-free room, Air conditioning, Family rooms,
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
Website in English and 17 other languages