Total Hotel Score
from 318,1 USD – Guest accommodation
from 208,0 USD – Guest accommodation
from 159,0 USD – Guest accommodation
Rua Dona Leonor de Aragão, 5 8A 2510-451, Casal da Lagoa Seca
2510, Casal da Lagoa Seca
Rua Dona Matilde de Bolonha, 2 2510-451, Casal da Lagoa Seca
Rua D. Leonor de Aragão Nº5, Vale de Janelas, Amoreira 22A 2510-451, Casal da Lagoa Seca
* Distances are measured as a straight line, calculated from a starting point to a destination point
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Villa Leonora offers accommodation in Praia del Rei, 31 km from Nazaré. The property features views of the pool is 11 km from Óbidos.
The villa is composed of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, equipped with a bath or shower and a bidet. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are offered. Other facilities at Villa Leonora include a year-round outdoor pool.
Villa Leonora is located within 5 km of 3 Championship Golf courses, Praia del Rey Golf and Country Club, Royal Obidos Golf Club and Bom Successo Golf Club. There are restaurants located within the resort along with the Marriot Hotel, providing a spa and wellness centre.
You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Peniche is 10 km from Villa Leonora, while Alcobaça is 32 km from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon International Airport, 69 km from Villa Leonora.
Please note that a 30% deposit is required upon reservation. This deposit is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before check-in date. Deposit is not refundable if cancellation occurs less than 30 days before check-in. The remaining 70% of payment is required 30 days prior to check-in.
Please note that all payments must be done via bank transfer.
Please note that pool heating is available for a minimum of EUR 100 per week.
Please note that it is mandatory for all guests to present a valid photo identification or passport details at check-in time. Please inform Villa Leonora in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. License number: 16753/AL
Outdoor furniture, Electric kettle, Dining table, Microwave, Kitchen, Toaster, Kitchenware, Stovetop, Oven, Dining area, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Outdoor dining area, Coffee machine
Bath or Shower, Hairdryer, Bidet, Bathroom, Toilet
Washing Machine, Seating Area, Wardrobe/Closet, Cleaning products, Fireplace, Private pool, Private entrance, Ironing Facilities, Drying rack for clothing, Tile/Marble floor, Tumble dryer, Sofa, Iron
Game console - Nintendo Wii, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Cable Channels, Radio, CD Player, iPod dock
Balcony, Patio, View, Pool view
Upper floors accessible by stairs only
This villa has a balcony, private pool and electric kettle.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
WiFi available in all areas
Beach, Water sport facilities (on site), Table tennis, Cycling, Golf course (within 3 km), Horse riding, Tennis court
Fitness centre, Spa and wellness centre, Outdoor pool (all year), Massage, Swimming pool, Outdoor pool, Beachfront
Board games/puzzles, Books, DVDs, music for children, Children television networks
Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free parking! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
From 16:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
Website in English and 17 other languages