Villa Mar

  • Vale Rabelho 108, (Cx. Postal 615-Z), 8200-416 Galé, Portugal
  • Pokaż mapę
4.3 /5
Fabulous
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Show deals

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.

Quick description

Villa Mar is a villa set in Galé, 5 km from Albufeira and a 4-minute walk from Galé Beach. You can fire up the barbecue for a tasty meal and enjoy the garden in fair weather.

A dishwasher and an oven can be found in the kitchen. A TV is offered. Other facilities at Villa Mar include an outdoor pool.

Restaurants and supermarkets are nearby, at just 200 metres. Lagos is 32 km from Villa Mar, while Faro is 34 km away. Faro Airport is 31 km from the property.

Important information

If cancelled or changed up to 60 days from arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged. In the case of late arrival or no-show, the full reservation amount will be charged.

A prepayment deposit of 30% of the full amount via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions. The remaining 70% will be charged up to 50 days prior to check-in.

Please note that the property's owners live on the premises, in a private apartment at the back of the building, independent from all facilities occupied by guests. Please inform Villa Mar in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 250 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.

Book Now, Pay Later!

Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Villa Mar

Rooms: 1

Villa with Private Pool

Food & Drink

Coffee machine, Microwave, Barbecue, Electric kettle, Outdoor dining area, Tea/Coffee Maker, Stovetop, Toaster, Oven, Dishwasher, Outdoor furniture, Kitchen, Kitchenware, Dining area, Refrigerator

Bathroom

Bath or Shower

Room Amenities

Air Conditioning, Wardrobe/Closet, Seating Area, Private entrance, Sofa, Private Pool

Media/Technology

TV

Services/Extras

Towels, Linen

Outdoor/View

Balcony, Terrace, Sea view, Pool view

Building characteristics

Private flat in building

This villa features a microwave, private pool and seating area.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Villa Mar

Activities

Golf course (within 3 km),

Common areas

Outdoor furniture, Sun terrace, Garden, Terrace,

Miscellaneous

Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms,

Pools and wellness

Swimming pool, Outdoor pool,

Internet

Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.

Parking

Free parking! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

Policies of Villa Mar

Check-in

From 16:00 hours

Check-out

Until 11:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.

Pets

Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

This property only accepts cash payments.

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Villa Mar

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Villa Mar and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!

General

Parking
Free parking
On-site parking
Private parking
WiFi available in all areas

Activities

Golf course (within 3 km)

Services

Internet services
WiFi
Free WiFi

Pools and wellness

Outdoor pool
Swimming pool

Overall room rating

    Size
    Clean
    Convenience
    decor
    support / service

How was your stay at Villa Mar?

Information about your stay - Villa Mar

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use ihr24.com?

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages