from 180,6 USD – Bed and Breakfast
from 52,4 USD – Guest accommodation
santa maria CM1262 8600-281, Lagos
Estrada da Atalaia, lote n 1 8600-281, Lagos
Atalaia, Monte Bravo 8600-000, Lagos
Aldeamento Lakeview Village 8601-906, Lagos
* Wszystkie odległości są mierzone w linie prostej, od Twojego punktu do celu.
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Colina da Atalaia - Lagos is located in Lagos in the Algarve Region, 3.1 km from Meia Praia Beach Lagos. Lagos Live Science Center is 2.5 km from the property.
The accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area, fitted with a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bath, bath or shower and bidet in each unit, along with a hair dryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.
Colina da Atalaia - Lagos also includes a barbecue.
Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Dona Ana Beach is 2.6 km from Colina da Atalaia - Lagos, while Santa Maria Church is 2.6 km away. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 65 km from Colina da Atalaia - Lago
Please note that the property accepts payments by bank transfer. PayPal and Visa payments are also accepted but with an extra 3.5% fee.
The 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid via bank transfer or Paypal. The remaining 75% must also be paid by bank transfer or Paypal, up to 45 days before the date of check-in. Managers of Colina da Atalaia, Lagos will contact guests with further details.
A security deposit of is required 6 weeks prior to arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please inform Colina da Atalaia - Lagos in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: <strong>2413/AL,4409/AL,5473/AL,4655/AL</strong>
Outdoor furniture, Toaster, Dishwasher, Electric kettle, Outdoor dining area, Kitchen, Dining table, Barbecue, Kitchenware, Dining area, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven
Bath, Hairdryer, Additional Toilet, Bidet, Bathroom, Shower, Bath or Shower
Ironing Facilities, Heating, Washing Machine, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Private entrance, Mosquito net, Air conditioning, Private pool, Tumble dryer, Seating Area, Wardrobe/Closet, Iron
Cable Channels, Satellite Channels, TV, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, CD Player
Garden view, Terrace, Balcony, Patio, Pool view
Upper floors accessible by stairs only
This holiday home features a balcony, satellite TV and sofa.
Refrigerator, Kitchenware, Dining table, Dining area, Outdoor furniture, Electric kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Outdoor dining area, Oven, Kitchen, Stovetop, Barbecue
Bidet, Bath or Shower, Bath, Shower, Bathroom, Hairdryer
Mosquito net, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Private entrance, Wardrobe/Closet, Sofa, Air conditioning, Iron, Heating, Tile/Marble floor, Washing Machine
Cable Channels, Flat-screen TV, Satellite Channels, DVD Player, CD Player, TV
Balcony, Terrace, Patio, Garden view, Pool view
Upper floors accessible by stairs only
This holiday home has a balcony, DVD player and seating area.
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Golf course (within 3 km),
Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, Heating, Non-smoking throughout,
Outdoor pool, Swimming pool,
WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
From 16:00 Until 19:00 hours
From 07:00 Until 10:00 hours
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
Website in English and 17 other languages