Chalet Joli

  • 3a Rue des Esserts, 1918 La Tzoumaz, Switzerland - View on map
4.4 /5
Fabulous
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Show prices

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.

Share

Quick description

Situated in La Tzoumaz, just 300 metres from Les Etablons, Chalet Joli offers accommodation with free WiFi. The chalet is an 11-minute walk from Taillay.

Chalet Joli features 4 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a washing machine and a bathroom with a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.

Skiing is possible within the area and the accommodation offers ski-to-door access.

Le Nord is an 18-minute walk from Chalet Joli, while Prarion - Tracouet is 3.2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, 88 km from the chalet.

Rooms: 1

Important information

The 30% nonrefundable deposit must be paid via bank transfer after the booking is made. The property will contact you with instructions. The remaining 70%, plus a security deposit of CHF 750, has to be paid via bank transfer 6 weeks before arrival. The property will contact you with instructions. The security deposit will be refunded completely via bank transfer after an inspection of the apartment before departure.

Please note that you will need to provide your own linen for the baby cot. One high chair is available as well. Extra beds for children older than 2 years or for adults are not available.

Check available dates

Superior Chalet

Food & Drink

Children's high chair, Outdoor furniture, Dining table, Microwave, Dining area, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven, Kitchenware, Coffee machine, Kitchen, Toaster, Electric kettle

Bathroom

Bath, Shower, Bath or Shower, Hairdryer, Toilet, Bathroom

Room Amenities

Heating, Seating Area, Cleaning products, Sofa, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Tile/Marble floor, Washing Machine, Private entrance, Wardrobe/Closet, Tumble dryer, Fireplace, Iron

Media/Technology

iPod dock, DVD Player, Blu-ray player, Game console - Nintendo Wii, Flat-screen TV, Satellite Channels, Cable Channels

Services/Extras

Linen, Towels

Outdoor/View

Terrace, Balcony, Mountain view, View

Building characteristics

Detached

This chalet has a balcony, iPod dock and sofa.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Chalet Joli

General

WiFi available in all areas

Activities

Skiing, Ski-to-door access

Miscellaneous

Non-smoking throughout, Heating

Internet

Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.

Parking

Free parking! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

Policies of Chalet Joli

Check-in

From 16:00 Until 20:00 hours

Check-out

From 07:00 Until 10:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.

Pets

Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

This property only accepts cash payments.

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Chalet Joli

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Chalet Joli and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!

General

WiFi available in all areas

Activities

Skiing
Ski-to-door access

Overall room rating

    Size
    Clean
    Convenience
    decor
    support / service

How was your stay at Chalet Joli?

Information about your stay - Chalet Joli

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use ihr24.com?

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages

View this hotel on the map
Add review
Not the perfect fit? Continue search