Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
from 180 BRL – Apartment
Rua:Presidente Nereu Ramos 885 apto 203 22000-000, Rio de Janeiro
Rua Murilo de Araujo, 580 ap 204 22795-255, Rio de Janeiro
Av Lucio Costa 17400 204 22795-009, Rio de Janeiro
Av. Lucio Costa 16010 apto 317 22795-008, Rio de Janeiro
* Wszystkie odległości są mierzone w linie prostej, od Twojego punktu do celu.
All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.
With free WiFi access, Apartamento Recreio offers pet-friendly accommodation in Rio de Janeiro. The unit is 3 km from Pontal Beach and 8 km from Barra Olympic Park.
There is a dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen, fitted with household appliances, kitchenware and cutlery. Towels and bed linen are provided in this self-catering accommodation.
Prainha is 5 km from Apartamento Recreio, while Riocentro Convention Centre is 7 km from the property. Galeao Airport is 32 km away.
Please note, the property requires a prepayment deposit of 30% of the total price to secure your reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon check-in. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Apartamento Recreio in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Oven, Microwave, Stovetop, Refrigerator, Dining area, Kitchen, Dining table, Kitchenware
Additional bathroom, Additional Toilet, Toilet, Shower, Bath or Shower, Free toiletries
Fan, Wardrobe/Closet, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Cleaning products
Upper floors accessible by lift
After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.
Shuttle service, Airport shuttle (surcharge), Airport shuttle, Shuttle service (surcharge), Parking garage,
Designated smoking area, Lift,
Bottle of water, Fruits,
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
From 14:00 Until 15:00 hours
From 09:30 Until 10:00 hours
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.
ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.
Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account
Website in English and 17 other languages