4.7 /5

Score from 152 reviews

Check location
Check location (Casinha de Taipa, without television) - GPS: 37.726624747243, -8.7795674800873

Deals - Vila Nova de Milfontes

Hotels in similar price

Hotels of a similar standard

Properties nearby – Casinha de Taipa, without television

Nearby Cities – Casinha de Taipa, without television

Top Destinations: Portugal

Flexible travel plans?

Casinha de Taipa, without television

  • Rua Custodio Braz Pacheco, 35, 7645-255 Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal - View on map
4.7 /5
Hotel type: Bed and Breakfast
Show prices

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.


Quick description

A Casinha de Taipa is sited in Vila Nova de Milfontes. It is located within a 10-minute walk from Furnas beach.

All rooms at the Casinha feature access to private bathroom facilities and come with a garden view. Free WiFi is available throughout.

Guests are welcome to take full advantage of the shared kitchen, which features all the necessary utensils to prepare meals, as well as a dining area. The Vila Nova de Milfontes centre is a 9-minute walk and features a lively centre, full of quality restaurants where guests can enjoy traditional Portuguese meals.

The property also has a communal living room area. Here guests can relax in the comfortable sofas or read a book.

It is set in the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina Natural Park, which features vast green areas, hiking trails, picnic spots and a varied plant life. The Mira riverside are is 700 metres away.

Lisbon International Airport is a 2-hour drive while the Luzianes Train Station is a 50-minute drive from the Casinha de Taipa.

Rooms: 4

Important information

Please note that the 10% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 90% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in.

A Casinha de Taipa will email guests with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Guests should inform the property of their estimated time of arrival in advance.

The accommodation must be left clean or an additional cleaning fee will apply.

Please note that the room will be allocated on arrival, subject to availability. License number: 12/2009-RAL.VILANOVADEMILFONTES.PORTUGAL

Check available dates

Double Room with Private Bathroom


Bath or Shower, Toilet paper, Bathroom

Room Amenities

Clothes rack, Wardrobe/Closet, Heating


Towels, Linen


Garden view


Entire unit located on ground floor

This spacious double room features a typical Alentejo décor.

It has a private bathroom and includes garden views.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Casinha de Taipa, without television


WiFi available in all areas

Food & Drink

BBQ facilities

Common areas

Terrace, Garden, Shared kitchen


Non-smoking throughout, Heating


Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.


No parking available.

Policies of Casinha de Taipa, without television


From 15:00 Until 20:00 hours


From 11:00 Until 13:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.


Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Casinha de Taipa, without television

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Casinha de Taipa, without television and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!


WiFi available in all areas

Food & Drink

BBQ facilities

Overall room rating

    support / service

How was your stay at Casinha de Taipa, without television?

Information about your stay - Casinha de Taipa, without television

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. provides the largest selection of hotels provides the largest selection of hotels offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages

View this hotel on the map
Add review
Not the perfect fit? Continue search