Fabulous

4.5 /5

Score from 36 reviews

Check location
'.$sprawdzlokalizacje.' '.$name[en].' - '.$latitude.','.$longitude.'

Deals - Funchal

Peak Villas in Madeira Island

  • Rua António Aragão, Santo António, 9020-215 Funchal, Portugal
  • Pokaż mapę
4.5 /5
Fabulous
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Show deals

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.

Quick description

Located in Santo Antonio, a 10-minute bus ride from Funchal, this self-catering villa is 2.6 km from Quinta das Palmeiras. Providing free Wi-Fi internet access, the property also proposes airport transfers at a surcharge.

Offering panoramic views of the sea and the mountains, Peak Villas provides you with a living room with a TV, 4 bedrooms and 2 toilets. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee machine and electric kettle.

You can organise BBQs in the private garden. Several bars, shops and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.

The villa is 3 km from Avenida do Mar, 2.7 km from Madeira Casino and 1.6 km from Quinta das Cruzes Museum. Madeira Airport is located 15 km from the property, which offers a private garage.

Important information

Please note that 20% of the total amount deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. The remaining 80% will have to be paid upon arrival.

Williams will contact guests with further details.

Book Now, Pay Later!

Book now, pay later with FREE cancellation on many rooms! – Peak Villas in Madeira Island

Rooms: 1

Four-Bedroom Villa

Food & Drink

Barbecue, Outdoor dining area, Refrigerator, Dining area, Kitchenware, Coffee machine, Electric kettle, Toaster, Kitchen, Microwave, Dining table

Bathroom

Hairdryer, Additional Toilet, Bathroom, Bath, Toilet

Room Amenities

Wardrobe/Closet, Sofa, Washing Machine, Desk, Seating Area, Iron

Media/Technology

TV

Services/Extras

Linen, Towels

Outdoor/View

Mountain view, Balcony, Patio, Sea view

This villa features a balcony, sea view and kitchenware.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Peak Villas in Madeira Island

Common areas

Garden, Shared lounge/TV area,

Miscellaneous

Non-smoking rooms,

Front-desk/reception area services

ATM/cash machine on site,

Shops

Mini-market on site,

Internet

Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.

Parking

Free parking! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

Policies of Peak Villas in Madeira Island

Check-in

From 13:00 Until 00:00 hours

Check-out

From 07:00 Until 10:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.

Pets

Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

This property only accepts cash payments.

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Peak Villas in Madeira Island

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Peak Villas in Madeira Island and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!

General

Parking
Free parking
On-site parking
WiFi available in all areas

Services

Internet services
WiFi
Free WiFi

Front-desk/reception area services

ATM/cash machine on site

Overall room rating

    Size
    Clean
    Convenience
    decor
    support / service

How was your stay at Peak Villas in Madeira Island?

Information about your stay - Peak Villas in Madeira Island

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use ihr24.com?

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages