CIP-V3 Yucca

  • Patã De Baixo, Cp 485X, 8200-592 Albufeira, Portugal - View on map
2.6 /5
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Show prices

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.


Quick description

Yucca3 features a private outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. Located in Patã de Baixo, it is a 13-minute drive from the centre of Albufeira and 2.8 km from Olhos de Água Beach.

Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this holiday house has a full kitchen with a dining area. The living room comes with comfortable sofas and a TV.

The Albufeira centre is filled with popular restaurants, bars, cafés and tourist-friendly shops. Alternatively, guests may wish to stay in and cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal.

Vilamoura is 8 km away and features a casino, golf courses, a marina and several seafront bars. Renowned Falésia Beach is 4 km away and is one of the most popular beach destinations in Portugal. Faro International Airport is a 27-minute drive from the Yucca3.

Rooms: 3

Important information

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Yucca3 will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in, alos via bank transfer.

Please note that a security deposit of EUR 300 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa.

After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Final cleaning is included. Please inform CIP-V3 Yucca in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 27114/AL

Check available dates

Three-Bedroom House

Food & Drink

Oven, Refrigerator, Coffee machine, Barbecue, Kitchen, Stovetop, Dining area, Microwave, Dining table, Electric kettle


Bathroom, Bath, Additional bathroom, Shower, Additional Toilet

Room Amenities

Seating Area, Private pool, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Washing Machine




Towels, Linen


Terrace, Pool view


Entire unit located on ground floor

Building characteristics


This holiday home features a microwave and kitchen

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of CIP-V3 Yucca


WiFi available in all areas


Golf course (within 3 km)

Food & Drink

BBQ facilities

Pools and wellness

Swimming pool, Outdoor pool (seasonal)

Common areas

Garden, Terrace


Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.


Free parking! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

Policies of CIP-V3 Yucca


From 17:00 Until 22:00 hours


From 07:00 Until 10:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.


Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – CIP-V3 Yucca

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel CIP-V3 Yucca and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!


WiFi available in all areas


Golf course (within 3 km)

Food & Drink

BBQ facilities

Pools and wellness

Outdoor pool (seasonal)
Swimming pool

Overall room rating

    support / service

How was your stay at CIP-V3 Yucca?

Information about your stay - CIP-V3 Yucca

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location. provides the largest selection of hotels provides the largest selection of hotels offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages

View this hotel on the map
Add review
Not the perfect fit? Continue search