Casa Amarilla

4.8 /5
Superb
Hotel type: Guest accommodation
Show deals

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.

Share

Quick description

Featuring a patio with outdoor seating and BBQ facilities, Casa Amarilla is a self-catering holiday home with Mediterranean architecture. It also offers a garden and central heating throughout the house.

The house has a lounge with fireplace and TV, as well as an open-plan dining and kitchen area. The well-equipped kitchen includes a juicer, blender and coffee machine.

The bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided. A washing machine can also be found in the house.

Casa Amarilla is located just 300 metres from the Parauta town centre. Ronda is 16 km away, and Malaga Airport is 100 km from the holiday home.

Rooms: 1

Important information

A prepayment deposit of 20% of the price is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any instructions. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at check in. License number: <strong>VTAR/MA/00131</strong>

Check available dates

One-Bedroom House

Food & Drink

Oven, Refrigerator, Outdoor furniture, Dining table, Stovetop, Toaster, Dining area, Kitchenware, Barbecue, Coffee machine, Kitchen

Bathroom

Toilet, Bathroom, Hairdryer, Shower

Room Amenities

Heating, Washing Machine, Seating Area, Wardrobe/Closet, Sofa, Cleaning products, Fireplace, Tile/Marble floor

Media/Technology

TV

Services/Extras

Towels, Linen

Outdoor/View

Patio

Building characteristics

Semi-detached

Featuring a patio with outdoor seating and BBQ facilities, this house also comes with colourful décor. There is a lounge with TV and fireplace, and an open-plan dining and kitchen area with oven, stove and refrigerator. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and hairdryer. A washing machine is also available.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Casa Amarilla

Common areas

Garden,

Miscellaneous

Non-smoking throughout, Heating, Non-smoking rooms,

Front-desk/reception area services

Luggage storage,

Internet

No internet access available.

Parking

No parking available.

Policies of Casa Amarilla

Check-in

From 16:00 Until 20:00 hours

Check-out

From 10:00 Until 12:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.

Pets

Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.

During your stay, pay with

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Casa Amarilla

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Casa Amarilla and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!

General

Pets allowed

Front-desk/reception area services

Luggage storage

Overall room rating

    Size
    Clean
    Convenience
    decor
    support / service

How was your stay at Casa Amarilla?

Information about your stay - Casa Amarilla

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use ihr24.com?

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages

View this hotel on the map
Add review
Not the perfect fit? Continue search