Next University

  • Urbanizaçao Chave Lote K21 3°Dto Frente, 3810-081 Aveiro, Portugal - View on map
4.7 /5
Superb
Hotel type: Apartment
Show deals

All bookings are confirmed instantly. No waiting, no email exchanges, no confusion.

Share

Quick description

Located in Aveiro, 300 metres from the University, Next University is a self-catering apartment that offers free WiFi and accommodation for 6 persons. Barra Beach is 10 km away.

Next University apartment includes 3 double bedrooms and a living room with a cable TV, a DVD player and a sofa. There is a living room and 2 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has access to a balcony.

Guests can prepare their own meals using the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy them in the dining room available. Alternatively guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants located in the centre of Aveiro 1 km away.

Next University apartment location is superb to explore the city of Aveiro. Guests can board on a typical boat and enjoy a trip in the Ria de Aveiro and the Aveiro Lagoon. Aveiro Train Station is 2.4 km away and Porto International Airport is 90 km away.

Rooms: 1

Important information

Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Next University will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the check-in.

Please note that heating is available upon request and at a surcharge. License number: 8226/AL

Check available dates

Three-Bedroom Apartment

Food & Drink

Refrigerator, Dining table, Kitchen, Stovetop, Microwave, Dining area, Kitchenware, Oven, Electric kettle

Bathroom

Bidet, Bathroom, Bath, Shower, Additional Toilet, Additional bathroom, Toilet

Room Amenities

Seating Area, Sofa

Media/Technology

Cable Channels, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV

Services/Extras

Linen, Towels

Building characteristics

Private flat in building

This self-catering apartment includes 3 double bedrooms and a living room with a cable TV, a DVD player and a sofa. There is a living room and 2 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has access to a balcony. Free WiFi is available and guests have access to a garage.

Please note:
- For a 2 adult rate, only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom will be opened.
- For a 4 adult rate, only 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will be opened.

Please contact Next University for more information.

After booking, all of the hotel’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in the online booking confirmation, confirmation email.

Facilities of Next University

General

WiFi available in all areas

Miscellaneous

Family rooms

Internet

Free WiFi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.

Parking

Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.

Policies of Next University

Check-in

From 15:30 hours

Check-out

Until 11:00 hours

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.

Pets

Pets are not allowed.

During your stay, pay with

This property only accepts cash payments.

Contact methods

☎ telephone
@ E-mail

Add review – Next University

Your experiences are very helpful to other travellers. On a scale of 1-5, rate the equipment you have used during your stay at the hotel Next University and express your opinion. Your opinion is important! Thank you!

General

WiFi available in all areas

Overall room rating

    Size
    Clean
    Convenience
    decor
    support / service

How was your stay at Next University?

Information about your stay - Next University

This field is required.

Adding an opinion does not require a log, but taking care of the maintenance of a high level of presented content, your opinion will appear on the website after approval by the moderator. This is to protect against the appearance of texts containing vulgar words, spam or unrelatedd to the object.

All fields marked with an * must be filled in.

Why use ihr24.com?

Book Now, Pay Later! With FREE cancellation on most rooms

Unbiased reviews

Unbiased reviews

Our hotel reviews will help you find the best deal in the right location.

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com provides the largest selection of hotels

ihr24.com offers the choice of over 600,000 hotels in more than 200 countries.

Sign in to your account

Sign in to your account

Sign up for your free My ihr24.com account

We speak your language

We speak your language

Website in English and 17 other languages

View this hotel on the map
Add review
Not the perfect fit? Continue search